GalaxyRTLS - Smart Factory
Smart factory seamlessly integrate humans, technologies, and communications to rapidly adapt production processes and meet ever-changing market conditions.
Smart Factory solution of Nhatrang Hitech based on Internet of Things (IoTs) and Galaxy Realtime Location System (GalaxyRTLS), provide the devices to continuous pulling traditional datasets along with new sensor and location-based datasets.
The data collect from sensors are stored in cloud server and analyzed in real-time to extract relevant indicators on the factory operating.
The interactive dashboard is accessible through the Web or mobile application, provides access to powerful visual analytics to explore the data elaborated by NHTC.
It provides a concise visual summary on the factory analytics computed during the time period. It allows to understand how the factory is operating, where the workers and asset are in the factory, how many production line are operating, the production speed...
OPTIMIZED and TRANSPARENT
By continuously connecting things and people in the factory, the solution optimize the factory operation with:
- Reliable, predictable production capacity
- Increased asset uptime and production efficiency
- Highly automated production and material handling with minimal human interaction
- Minimized cost of quality and production
Current position and working history of workers in the factory is recorded with high accuracy, combined with the asset usage, production speed to optimize the performance of the factory:
By analyzing the collected data, the solution can predict anomaly identification and resolution, provide the information for maintenance schedule.
Monitoring the current position of worker, asset and working environment, also can provide the real-time safety monitoring.
Digitalizing the factory operation, make the factory to be more flexible and adaptable scheduling and changeovers, any implementation of product changes can see impact in real time.
Benefits of the smart factory
Asset efficiency by
- Lower asset downtime
- Optimized capacity
- Reduced changeover time
- Predict and detect quality defect trends sooner and can help to identify discrete human, machine, or environmental causes of poor quality.
- A more optimized quality process could lead to a better-quality product with fewer defects and recalls
Optimized processes traditionally lead to more cost-efficient processes
- Predictable inventory requirements
- More effective hiring and staffing decisions
- Reduced process and operations variability
Better-quality process also may mean a better-quality product, it could also mean lowered warranty and maintenance costs
Safety and sustainability
The smart factory can also impart real benefits around labor wellness and environmental sustainability.
Greater process autonomy may provide for less potential for human error, including industrial accidents that cause injury.
TAKING STEPS TOWARD THE SMART FACTORY
PHASE 1: TRIAL
Positioning staff and asset in the factory (GalaxyRTLS)
- Test in 30x30 m area or in 1 production/assembly line, with around 10 staff tag and 10 asset tag.
- Import the factory drawing into the Dashboard.
- Get the position of staff and asset in the realtime and display in the dash board.
- Create the geo-fence, when the worker enter/leave that area, will display the alert on the dashboard.
- View history of moving of staff/asset from time to time.
- Analyze the heatmap of factory to see the busy area.
Digitalizing the production line
- Get the data from machine/asset in the production line (which is in TRIAL 1 area), such as temperature, vibration, power consumption, performance to digitalize the production line in realtime. Buildup the database for Asset Management System
- Buildup the database for Asset Management System
- Combine with GalaxyRTLS and integrated with current Factory Management System to analyze the performance of the worker/asset.
- Warning system when worker enter the restricted area.
- A Collision Warning system : An active anti collision system for vehicles and people in the factory.
PHASE 2: SCALE UP
Scale up for the many production line, entire factory. Customize the report for management purpose.
PHASE 3: OPTIMIZE
Analyze the big data collected from system to optimize the operation of factory, build up the predictive maintenance for critical equipment.
Nhatrang Hitech company, Ltd.
R&D center:130 Nguyen Minh Hoang Str.
Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
+84 (0)28 3811 7975